Start with the dessert!
- 1 large or 2 small aubergines
- 1 large heirloom tomato
- 8 large, thin slices of chorizo
- 1 Buffalo mozzarella ball
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210C.
- Slice the tomato and mozzarella into four pieces, and the aubergines into 12 rings of equal thickness.
- Mix the honey, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place the aubergine slices on an oven-tray covered with parchment. Brush with the honey marinade and add a few thyme leaves. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add the tomato slices and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Prepare the millefeuilles by alternating layers of aubergine, mozzarella and chorizo, ending with an aubergine slice.
- Add some honey marinade and thyme to the top and they’re ready!
Enjoy your meat!