A delight for all!
Please note: this recipe does not ask for any lasagne pasta sheets, although they’re shown in the photograph!! You need to include the quantity required in the ingredients and then make them part of the recipe!
- 1kg courgettes or summer squash
- 1 carton chopped tomatoes
- 600g minced beef
- Grated Gruyère cheese
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Basil, oregano and Provençal herbs
- Wash the courgettes and cut into thin rings without peeling. Blanch for 10 minutes in boiling water and then drain.
- Heat the olive oil and fry the mice and the chopped onion.
- When the meat is well cooked, add the chopped tomatoes, pepper and all the herbs. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a suitable gratin or lasagne dish, place a layer of courgettes, then a layer of sauce and grated cheese.
- Repeat this in layers until all the ingredients are used, and top with a final layer of cheese.
- Heat the oven to 210C and bake the lasagne for 30 to 45 minutes until browned on the top.
Enjoy your meal!